Best Lovely SMS For Father's Day 2014

Share on :

It's really tough to say any sentence to wish Father on Father's Day.  On Father's day a simple message make your dad to be smiley. So, I am sharing with you-----

Most lovely 3 unique sms for father's day.
  •  A father is an idol for us. Knowingly or unknowingly we love to follow his charismatic footsteps!
  • To all of us, a father is the great personality, full of good virtues, full of inspiration, full of bright examples!
  • A father is a touch stone for us. With his power of love he can change our negative sides to positive one! 
 You may send these beautiful Father's day sms message for your Dad, Father's day Cute text from daughter, Father's day lovely letters from son, Honorable quotes for Father's Day 2014 for your teacher. Just check out these Happy Father's Day 2014 facebook status, Top 15 Happy Father's Day 2014 English sms, Father's day 2014 wonderful sms collection, Love you Papa sms. Wish you are in right place to fulfill your requirement.

Best Sms Collection for Father's Day 2014.

       1. Gοd gave me Τhe greatest gift Ι ever Ηad, 
            Gοd gave me Α best friend Ιn the form οf my dad.
            Fathers Day wishes fοr a dad whο is one Ιn a Μillion! 

2. Dad, I'm blessed to be your son
     I knew it from the start
     You're first-class father;
      You're loving, kind and smart.
      You show me how to be a man
       You help me, guide me, along the way.
      You're strong and yet you're gentle, too.
      I hope I'm just like you, someday!

3.  Father means so many things…
             An understanding heart,
       A source of strength and support right from the very start.
        Happy Father’s Day 2014. 
           
       4. - A great  Man who spares his life..
           - Hides his feelings..
           - Ignore his happiness..
          - Accept the struggle..
         - SO, don't hurt your gentle Dad..
           Think about him.....
1    5.  I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
6. Hey Dad…
You are the greatest influence in my life. Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night, and thanks for always trying to make my loads light. Thank you for the confidence you gave me while growing up. Yes, I owe it all to you dad. Superman, Batman, Spiderman….you always were and will always be my BESTMAN…and you know what dad, it’s so hard to find a man that can love me like only you can!

Love you daddy…

            Your “Baby”


   7.   For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are!
F     
        8. F is for the faith that I have on you
             A is for the affection that you treat me with
             T is for the tender touch of yours
             H is for the happiness that you give
             E is for the endless sacrifice that you make for me
             R is for the Rapture that I get in your company.
              HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAY 2014!

         9. Ιn happiness, Ιn sorrow, Yοu were Αlways there fοr me.
Ι may not Ηave always said Ιt But Ιt’s the day tο say Ιt loud.
‘Ι Love yοu Dad’ Ηappy Father's Day 2014! 
       
      10.  When I scratched my knee,
             or if I bumped my head,
            when I was afraid of the dark,
            or that thing under my bed,
            when I cried in the night,
            or even in the day..
           you were there for me,
           To make it all okay! 

         11.  " I can not think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection " ---- Sigmund Freud

        12. I am indeed blessed to have, someone like you as my father.
              On this special day I 'd like to thank you for everything.
              You are my Hero dad! I love you papa.

         13. Papa, wishing you a box of happiness
               Today, tomorrow and always with all my love!
               Happy Papa day 2014.

         14. It is easier for a father  to have children
               Than, for children to have a ral father
               I am glad to have you Dad.
               Happy Dad day 2014. 

         15. Daddy no one can describe in words what a father means.
               Happy Father's Day daddy!
               And remember I miss you.
=======================================================================
To Get More Superb Collection of Father's Day 2014- HD Wallpapers, Greetings Card, Bangla SMS, Facebook cover click here.

0 comments on Best Lovely SMS For Father's Day 2014 :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!